Smart use of space is key to modern bathroom planning. The new
bathroom should be designed around a full set of water-saving
fittings which emphasise its sustainable character and long-term
functionality. Be sure to add some sophisticated illumination to
create a pleasant atmosphere.
Make use of the water-saving WC and urinal fittings plus clever
installation systems for optimum design and fast, clean
Whatever your preferred interior style, GROHE flush plates are an
integral element of a coordinated bathroom – allowing you to create
a cohesive design story. Available in GROHE
StarLight® chrome, our discrete plates complement our
faucet collection and can be fixed vertically or
You can define the flushing volume, choose from dual flush,
start/stop or single flush. For further water saving, all GROHE
cisterns can be adjusted to flush with a reduced volume.
GROHE Fresh brings a new level of convenience to the bathroom. It
allows you to have the best of both worlds – the clean lines
achieved from choosing a concealed cistern and the continuous
hygiene and cleanliness associated with cistern blocks.
1. Open actuation of the cistern
2. Choose any odour block
3. Slide in the cleaning tab
4. sluit de plaat en spoel door!
• Noise separation of fittings and fixing devices according to DIN
• Powder-coated surface
• DN 80 outlet bend with reducer DN 80/100
• Load capacity 400 kg for WC, 150 kg for wash basin
• 200 mm height adjustment
• For 50/75 mm deep C profiles and element rails, element
installation without fixing on the floor
• Shaft for the installation of pipes at the back, water inlet from
the left/right or back
• ½” water inlet can be installed without tools with angle stop
valve, replaceable spindle
• Tool-free latching of inspection shaft, frame for actuation plate
is mounted with two screws only, for vertical or horizontal
• Pneumatic discharge valve with only one hose connection offering
3 modes of operation: Dual flush, Start & stop, Single flush
Individual and fast:
On-the-wall installation, in or in front of brickwork or in front
of studded wall partitions.