1. Do I have to exchange the filter head every time now
when I exchange my filter?
No, you don’t. The filter head only needs to be
exchanged once. After that, the Blue water system can be normally
operated with individual BWT filters.
2. Will end customers receive the replacement set for
No, they will not. They will have to pay for the
filter. The filter head is included for free.
3. Will it be possible to order the filter head by
No, the filter head is only offered in combination
with the new filter.
4. Is the replacement of the filter head difficult?
No, it is not. It only takes a few minutes. There
are two videos available on YouTube to help customers perform the
filter head exchange. Please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owejIbedUh4
5. Do I have to update my Blue water system right away,
even if my current filter is still good?
No, you don’t have to update right now. The filter
switch can be performed when your current filter needs to be
6. Does everybody have to exchange the filter head?
No, not everybody has to perform the filter
switch. Only customers who have a GROHE Blue water system that is
still equipped with the old filters must perform the update. If
your are already using the new BWT filters, there is no action