GROHE Blue® - Replacement of the filter
How to replace the filter
Nothing is refreshing as the pure taste of fresh water flowing from
a spring. This is why we now offer you GROHE Blue®
- the water spring for your own home. It combines a sophisticated
designer faucet with a revolutionary high- performance
Replacement of the filter
Flushing of the filter
- Remove the lock and disassemble the filter.
- Mount the new filter and lock it.
- Keep your finger on the red LED until this lights up and tap 2
times on the red LED.
- Then tap again 2 times on the red LED, the green LED will blink
2 times for confirmation.
- The filter is replaced.
- Put a bucket under the filter.
- Open the kitchen faucet.
- Push the button on the filter and flush min 2 liters.
- Close the kitchen faucet.