Thermostatic Shower Mixers
GROHE thermostatic mixer valves are designed with the world’s most
sensitive thermometer in mind: your skin. Made from the
highest-quality materials, our thermostats feature industry-leading
technologies to ensure maximum showering safety and comfort. A
number of styles are available to match your design and
Save Water and Energy
First-class engineering inside our thermostatic valves will help
you save water and energy – reducing your household bills.
- Our thermostatic shower mixers feature an EcoButton
- Your shower will start at the reduced flow rate
- To increase the flow activate the EcoButton – a simple feature
that makes you think before using more water.
Choose a GROHE Thermostatic Mixer for a safe Shower
GROHE thermostatic shower mixers include several industry-leading
technologies created with your safety in mind:
GROHE TurboStat® reacts to any changes in the
incoming water supply and re-adjusts the mix of hot and cold water
accordingly, so there’s no risk of your shower water suddenly
becoming dangerously hot.
GROHE CoolTouch® ensures the outer surface of the
thermostat is never too hot to touch
The SafeStop® button must be activated to raise the temperature
above the safe temperature of 38º Celsius. SafeStop Plus limits the
maximum temperature to 43º Celsius.
Our thermostatic mixers automatically shut down, if the cold water
Thermostatic Shower Mixers –
For comfortable Showering
A thermostatic shower valve mixes the hot and cold water supplies
to the temperature of your choosing. It ensures the water
temperature remains constant for the duration of your shower.
The fast response time means that even if someone
elsewhere in the home turns on a tap or flushes the toilet, the
temperature of your shower water will be unaffected.
Stop the water mid-shower, e.g. to shampoo your
hair, then simply restart the shower at the same temperature.
Temperature selection is easy thanks to premium
Carbodur ceramic discs inside the valve handles.The discs ensure
smooth handling and an extra-wide angle of operation
Thermostatic Valves to meet all your Design Requirements
Our extensive range of thermostatic shower valves ensures there is
a product to match your installation requirements.
Our ranges include:
- Surface mounted thermostatic shower valves – for use with a
hand held shower
- Surface mounted thermostatic bath/shower mixers – featuring a
bath spout and connection for a hand held shower
- Concealed thermostatic shower valves to match our tap
Choose a concealed thermostatic bath/shower mixer for the following
- Bath spout + a hand held shower head
- Bath spout + a fixed shower head
- Two showers: one hand held shower + a fixed shower head
- Two showers: a set of body sprays + a hand held or fixed shower
- Three shower outlets – you will need an additional stop valve
to control the third outlet