Choose a GROHE shower system for your bathroom and experience a new
level of showering enjoyment.
Featuring a hand shower and a head shower, our shower systems are
easy to install and benefit from an impressive array of GROHE
technologies. Our shower systems are available in a wide
choice of designs to complement all styles of interior and match
The complete Showering Solution
Systems feature either a thermostatic shower mixer or a diverter
valve – to match the requirements of your project.
- All shower systems are externally mounted: ideal for a quick
bathroom renovation project.
- GROHE DreamSpray® technology ensures balanced
water distribution to every shower nozzle.
- All designs are finished in GROHE StarLight®
chrome for an immaculate shine.
- SpeedClean nozzles on both shower heads prevent the build-up of
- A choice of shower arm lengths ensures maximum showering
For an enhanced hydrotherapy experience, choose a
with body sprays.
Thermostatic Shower Systems
Comfortable and convenient to use, a thermostatic shower system
will protect you and your family for the risk of scalding.
Thanks to GROHE TurboStat®
– the technology behind
our thermostatic mixers – your pre-selected water temperature is
maintained for the duration of your shower.
For care-free showering choose a thermostatic shower system.
- A SafeStop button – to prevent the temperature from
accidentally being raised above 38º Celsius.
- GROHE CoolTouch® technology ensures the body
of the thermostatic mixer never becomes too hot to touch.
- An AquaDimmer, which enables you to divert the water from hand
shower to head shower.
Shower Systems with a Diverter Valve
Replace your current hand-held shower with a GROHE shower system
with diverter valve and revolutionize your daily shower.
Shower systems with a diverter are designed for use with an
independent shower mixer tap or thermostatic shower mixer – perfect
if you want to improve your showering experience without the cost
and disruption of a complete bathroom re-design.
Installing a diverter system is simple and best of all, anyone can
do it themselves.
- Unscrew your old hand shower and shower hose from the water
- Remove the shower rail, or shower holder, if there is one
- Fix the shower system to the wall – it only takes two
- Connect the hose from the system to the water outlet