The upwards curve of the lever of the Euroeco Special
makes it particularly easy to reach.
Wash basins for nursing staff are therefore just as ergonomically
designed as kitchen sinks and baths for patients or sanitary
facilities in residential care homes. For wash basins, we offer
pillar and wall-mounted versions, each with different lever and
spout lengths. In showers, improved handling helps people with
limited coordination – for example due to illness or age.
- ErgoTouch: supports easy and safe operations on wash basins and
in showers. Particularly beneficial in the health sector, e.g. for
retirement homes, schools, patient rooms, accessible bathrooms,
nurses’ homes, laboratories, kitchens etc. The ergonomically
designed levers are available as solid or stirrup levers.
- GROHE SilkMove®: gentle ease of movement ensures maximum
convenience of operation
- GROHE StarLight®: highly resistant surface finishes
- Easy-to-clean design, thanks to soft, flowing shapes and
prevention of dirt around the edges
- Faucet group I (DIN 4109)