Installation so practical, so simple.
- Attach the earth to the controller and magnetic valve.
- Screw the controller and the magnetic valve to the kitchen
- Run the three flexible hoses through the O-ring, hold it in
place under the faucet, and then guide the hoses and faucet through
- Assemble the stabilizing plate, the earth and the fixing set.
- Fasten the faucet from the top with the dedicated tool.
- Screw the spray to the shower hose and guide the hose through
the spout. Now attach the spout to the Minta Touch body.
- Attach the weight to the shower hose.
- Attach the T-connection to the angel valve (cold water).
- Attach the flexible cold water hose to the T-connection outlet,
the flexible hot water hose to the angel valve and the flexible
hose with no markings to the magnetic valve.
- Connect the GrohClick adapter to the shower hose and put it on
the bottom outlet of the magnetic valve.
- Screw the connecting hose to the T-connection (cold water) and
connect it to the inlet of the magnetic valve.
- Fix the earth under the sink using the supplied tape.
- Insert the battery into the magnetic valve.
- Connect the syphon to the sink.
Enjoy the pure pleasure of GROHE Minta Touch.