9 easy steps to install universal concealed valves GROHE Rapido.
READY TO USE!
- Mount the pipe couplings
- Line out the concealed valve - Mark drill holes - Drill the
holes and mount the box
- Connect the pipes and isolate them - Check the connections -
Flush the pipes
- Fill the space in the wall - Use the marker for the correct
- Cover the wall with tile adhesive - Place the collar and cover
it also with tile adhesive
- Fit the tiles on the wall
- Remove the cap - Cut the shaft off
- Mount the Aqua Dimmer head part
- Mount the trim set