Fittings for the Maritime Industry
GROHE is the proud supplier of sanitary fittings to the
AIDA Cruises • Celebrity Cruises • Disney Cruises • MSC Cruises •
Princess Cruises • Norwegian Cruise Line
Unrivalled comfort for your passengers. Peace-of-mind for you.
GROHE sanitary fittings offer a range of water and energy efficient
solutions that enable you to create luxurious en-suite bathrooms,
while reducing your running costs.
From new builds to refurbishment and single product replacement, we
offer an extensive range of fittings suitable for all areas of your
ship. Luxurious all-enveloping head showers, precision-engineered
thermostats packed with a host of safety features, and
state-of-the-art infrared electronic faucets – whatever your
preferred interior style or budget, we have the solution.
GROHE Ondus® Digital faucets featured in the luxury Drettmann
Passenger comfort is your priority.
It´s ours too.
GROHE faucets and fittings are designed to be intuitive to use and
deliver maximum user comfort. From the most luxurious suites and
spa facilities to crew areas and restrooms we offer a range of
products to complement all areas onboard your ship.
Less water. More enjoyment.
Your passengers expect a certain level of comfort in the shower and
when using the basin. But you want to keep water consumption as low
as possible. You might think that it’s a bit like trying to mix oil
and water. But it’s not.
The GROHE EcoJoyTM
range of water
saving solutions include:
- Basin faucets with a flow restricting mousseur, so they’ll
never use more than 5.8 l/min.
- GROHE Ecojoy™ hand and head showers feature a restricted flow
of either 5.8 or 9.4 l/min.
Several models offer additional features such as EcoButtons and
- Shower thermostats feature an EcoButton to reduce the flow by
up to 50%.
- Infrared electronic faucets help reduce the chance of bacteria
transfer and also ensure water only runs
- when it’s needed, while our self-closing shower faucets are
ideal for poolside showers.
At all your ports of call.
We operate in 170 countries, so no matter where in the world you
are, you’re never far from a GROHE project specialist.
- Our global project team includes several experts who understand
the unique needs of the cruise ship industry.
- Our service, short delivery lead-times and continuous support
will exceed your expectations.
- We offer on-board installation and maintenance training during
the interior fit out of your ship.
- From higher faucet bodies to a different surface finish, GROHE
Project+ is an additional service that enables you to customize our
products to meet your on-board requirements. If you have something
specific in mind, don’t be afraid to ask.
- Fast to install, easy to clean and effortless to maintain. From
product installation to daily care and maintenance we’ve made
things as simple as possible – saving time during the interior
fit-out of your ship and precious minutes every day for your
Mehr InformationenPersönliche Unterstützung & Beratung
Das GROHE Referenzbuch